1999 Fobra Rolling Chassis

Looking to sell a clean 1999 Mustang V6 5spd Fobra Roller all mocked up to 04 cobra specs exterior & interior wise. Black exterior with 03/04 Cobra front bumper,rear bumper,hood,side scoops,rear trunklid & wing,side skirts,mirrors and smoked headlights. Factory 03 Cobra heat exchanger also included I had installed to finish off the look of front recently removed to mock up a turbo intercooler. Original Tan interior has been swapped out with new Dark Charcoal from carpet,center console,seatbelts,doors panels,headliner,etc.. Seats are cloth 04 GT front & back. Charcoal Dash,steering wheel and Cobra Speedo also included but not yet installed. Wheels are MINT AFS Chrome 18x10.5 on New Mickey Thompson ET Street 315/30/17 Drag Radials rears and 18x9 fronts on 275/35/18 tires fronts.

The original V6 drivetrain is still in the car but not wanting to start since this past weekend.There's no spark or fuel pressure,but whatever....I'm not spending one cent on a V6 part to get it running only to rip out the drivetrain and install a 7 liter LS7 drivetrain if I keep it. Just kept it a running v6 so I wouldn't have to push it in a out of the way or up & down the car trailer like the other projects. Not anymore!! :nono:

Perfect timing for anyone looking to build a Cobra looking street car without dishing out the Cobra price tag plus additional mod$!

Roller is $OLD!

Thanks guys...I'm located on the south side of Chicago/Hammond Indiana just off 130th St & I-94 Expressway. Here's a few teaser pics of interior with the ole 04 Cobra seats,and a shot of the new interior before getting installed, and what the original interior looked like in Tan.

Thread Info