• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

1999-2004 GT questions.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
One day I want a v6 fbody because I dont care about going fast, the next I want to know how to mod a v8 mustang to make it faster..

Are you like ADD or something cause you don't seem to have a normal thought process?

That said, I think they are pretty solid, and my business partner has a white 02 he may be looking to sell soon. It has fairly high miles, but runs like a bauce and has been maintained well by us at the shop. Shoot him an email to get some details- [email protected]

I do believe they have issues with the gas filler neck rusting out, we replaced his last year though.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
do all of the GT's come with the same rear ratio from the factory?

so many curious questions. never looked into this platform other than the fact i know i like the 05-09's

05/06's have a few fairly common issues (hood rust, diff clutch packs, ebrakes, cheap plastics), and 07+'s still seem to hold their value fairly well. I'd steer clear of S197's since you are looking at mostly sub 10K cars.

Granted I think S197's are MUCH better cars than New-Edge's, but 'you got to pay to play'.

Everyone else has already hit the nail on the head with Pre 99's being non PI headed, and the common mods etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info