1998 Mustang GT 5spd White

1998 Ford Mustang GT in White w/ Gray Cloth Interior
4.6L V8
T-45 5 speed manual
Mach460 Sound System

It has come time for me to sell my Mustang. I have loved this car for just about 3 years, but I recently bought a truck and can't afford to keep both it and my Mustang. I bought the car with around 103k miles on it in February of 2007 and have put 25,000 careful miles on the clock since then, bringing the total up to 128XXX miles. Most of those miles were highway miles between school and home. This car has never let me down or left me stranded. It still gets 17mpg city and 20mpg highway if you're nice to it. (I can’t say the same about my new truck…) I did a compression test on it this summer and the motor is still very strong reading about 175psi on all 8 cylinders. I have put lots of my time and money into making this car what it is today and hate to see it go.

I am asking $4000 but can be flexible. I live on the west side of Madison by McKee road west of Verona road. It is posted on Craigslist, but I know a lot of CSVT people live/commute between Chicago and Wisconsin, so I thought I'd post my car up here too. Please email me at (tpmckay2 at gmail dot com) and come take a look at my car.

You can find some pictures of my car at the Flickr link below. I have tons and tons of pictures of my car, so if you want some more, just ask.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40133910@N07/sets/72157623160484705

-2 BRAND NEW Bridgestone Blizzak WS-60 tires in the rear with less than 2000 miles on them (245/45/17 size)
-2 Pirelli 210 Snowsport tires in front (245/45/17 size)
-Oil changes every 2700mi/3months with 5w-30
-New clutch/input bearing/throw-out bearing at 122k miles
-Changed out transmission fluid at 115k miles and again after the clutch obviously
-New fuel pump and fuel filler neck grommet (this is something to watch for on these cars)
-New Sensors within the last 10,000mi changed as a precaution
-Engine Coolant Temp
-Cam Position Sensor
-Crank Position Sensor

Modifications and New stuff
-17" Chrome wheels from a 2001 SVT Cobra
-Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs (about 1.5" drop, a little less in the back)
-BBK Chrome Cold Air Intake and high flow air filter
-Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust (40 series with the Flowmaster exhaust tips)
-Jegs O/R H-pipe
-BBK MIL Eliminators
-Underdrive pulleys
-Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw shifter (have the original shifter too)
-Sony Xplod GT series headunit (Has an aux-input so you can plug an mp3 player in)
-25% tint on the little side windows and the back window
-Darkened tail lights and high mount stop light

Original stuff I still have. Some of this I have at my place, some of it is stored at my parents. I can get any of this if you give me a weekend to go pick it up.
-Original air box including the air silencer
-Original shifter
-Original catted H-pipe
-Original radio and cd player
-Original 16” 5 spoke Pony rims with very worn 225’s (one rim has a leak and one tire is mismatched)

The bad
-The parking brake is very weak/doesn't work and I just leave it in first gear.
-The air bag light has been on since the day I got it.
-There is some wear on the driver’s seat.

2my45ub.jpg

Thread Info

• stupidgenius
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list