1998 Hi-Lo 18TL Towlite Trailer

I have a 1998 Hi-Lo 18' Towlight trailer for sale. This unique trailer is from the Hi-Lo factory that specializes in collapsible hard wall travel trailers. It has newer tires, hydraulics work that raise the top and lights were tested. It has enclosed head and shower, kitchenette that coverts into a bed, a flip down bed that stows in the ceiling, rear facing couch, kitchen sink, stove top and refrigerator, furnace and roof a/c. It also has an awning on the exterior. The hail damage consist of small dimples on top of trailer that is cosmetic. Insurance company paid out claim and sold it with salvage title. I towed this home and have set it up to test the hydraulics. These are rare and more secure than the typical pop up by having hard sides. It also get better mpg's towing vs typical travel trailer because it has less wind drag and makes it easier to store. Buy and save before the cold hits (again). This weighs 2600# so can be pulled by smaller vehicles with ease. It requires a 2" ball for towing. it has a little water damage on the wall but no rotting or smells. I can arrange transport if needed.

Brochure:
https://www.hilotrailer.com/pdfs/1998-towlite.pdf

Top operation:

Price $900

Contact at 773 879-zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

Last edited:

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_5176.JPG