1997 Supra Twin Turbo

Back in late January I started a thread asking for input on pricing for a Supra that I was considering selling. It is now officially on the market.

The Car:
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo
15th Anniversary Edition
38,061 miles
Automatic Transmission
Sport (Targa) Top
100% Stock- Never modified in any way.
Excellent Condition (Flaws are a few minor dings here and there, curb rash on the rims, and small surface rust spot on door jam.)

The Story:
This was my late Father-in-law's car. He purchased it brand new in 1997 (when he was 60 years old- hence the curb rash) and drove it to and from his dental practice on the north shore. He was not a car guy, just bought it because he thought it looked cool.:clap:

The Price:
$34,900

The Objective:
Just need to find her a good home...perfect care to hide away as a collector car investment or go crazy and turn it into a track monster. No rush to sell, but want her gone. This is the first place I am posting it, will take it to SupraForums and various other sites soon. No trades, title in hand.

If you or anyone you know is interested in additional details, pictures, or test drives email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Scott

Attachments

• Right Front Quarter.jpg
    Right Front Quarter.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 521
  • Left Rear Quarter.jpg
    Left Rear Quarter.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 485
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 508
  • Rear 2.jpg
    Rear 2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 484
  • Engine 1.JPG
    Engine 1.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 485
  • Engine 2.jpg
    Engine 2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 483
  • Interior 1.jpg
    Interior 1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 484
  • Interior 2.jpg
    Interior 2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 487
  • Odometer.jpg
    Odometer.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 479
  • Deck Lid Badge.JPG
    Deck Lid Badge.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 492

SVL77

Quiet Member
May 4, 2004
any luck on the other boards?

free bump

The mods at Supraforums never acknowledged or responded to my messages asking for permission to post in their marketplace. I would still like to get the car posted there and I'm sure some of their members would want to know about it...so if anyone has any pull there let me know.

The mods at 6speedonline responded but said that there is zero flexibility in their minimum post count requirement for marketplace posts. Seem to take themselves very seriously.

I posted on cars.com Friday and my phone was ringing all weekend. One decent offer so far.

Bump appreciated!

Thread Info