1997 Supra Twin Turbo

SVL77

Quiet Member
Reaction score
Back in late January I started a thread asking for input on pricing for a Supra that I was considering selling. It is now officially on the market.

The Car:
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo
15th Anniversary Edition
38,061 miles
Automatic Transmission
Sport (Targa) Top
100% Stock- Never modified in any way.
Excellent Condition (Flaws are a few minor dings here and there, curb rash on the rims, and small surface rust spot on door jam.)

The Story:
This was my late Father-in-law's car. He purchased it brand new in 1997 (when he was 60 years old- hence the curb rash) and drove it to and from his dental practice on the north shore. He was not a car guy, just bought it because he thought it looked cool.:clap:

The Price:
$34,900

The Objective:
Just need to find her a good home...perfect care to hide away as a collector car investment or go crazy and turn it into a track monster. No rush to sell, but want her gone. This is the first place I am posting it, will take it to SupraForums and various other sites soon. No trades, title in hand.

If you or anyone you know is interested in additional details, pictures, or test drives email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Scott

Attachments

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Scott. Once it's posted up everywhere, I don't think it'll be around long!

superman

COME & SEE
Reaction score
nice car you should try ebay prob have better luck...

Terminator-Fox

Two Dollars
Reaction score
Cool ass car. It's like a Terminator in the fact that it's hard to find one now bone stock. GLWS

OP
SVL77

SVL77

Quiet Member
Reaction score
I don't have it on SupraForums yet...and I think they require 200 posts in the for sale section. So yes, please link!

Much appreciated,
Scott

OP
SVL77

SVL77

Quiet Member
Reaction score
FYI.. link didn't work for me..
...looks like Mike's post with the link was deleted? Yesterday I emailed the mod there with a humble request for a waiver of the minimum 200 post rule so that I could offer the car to their membership- no acknowledgment or response yet.

Mike1284

hey guy
Reaction score
...looks like Mike's post with the link was deleted? Yesterday I emailed the mod there with a humble request for a waiver of the minimum 200 post rule so that I could offer the car to their membership- no acknowledgment or response yet.
damn, well i tried.

OP
SVL77

SVL77

Quiet Member
Reaction score
any luck on the other boards?

free bump
The mods at Supraforums never acknowledged or responded to my messages asking for permission to post in their marketplace. I would still like to get the car posted there and I'm sure some of their members would want to know about it...so if anyone has any pull there let me know.

The mods at 6speedonline responded but said that there is zero flexibility in their minimum post count requirement for marketplace posts. Seem to take themselves very seriously.

I posted on cars.com Friday and my phone was ringing all weekend. One decent offer so far.

Bump appreciated!

Mike1284

hey guy
Reaction score
The mods at Supraforums never acknowledged or responded to my messages asking for permission to post in their marketplace. I would still like to get the car posted there and I'm sure some of their members would want to know about it...so if anyone has any pull there let me know.
i can give it a shot, no promises though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom