1997 Regal part out thread

1997 Regal part out thread *new pics and items*

The car was hit on the drivers side rear area and deemed a total loss. I will be parting out the car as much as I can then either donate it, or sell whatever is left for cheap depending on how the part out goes. The seats are in fairly good condition minus a couple spots from transporting some old jack stands on the back part of the rear seat and passanger side back seat.

Single out exhaust - ZZP 3" DP, 3" hogan catless catback, Hooker Maxflow muffler, single resonated tip. One small section has a 2.5" diameter. It is where the cat usually goes. - $125 picked up.

HUD, HUD controller - $30

12" (Monte Carlo) brakes - Brackets, calipers, EBC red stuff (installed in August) pads, EBC 12" blank rotors installed same time the pads were - $90

DP1.JPG

DP2.JPG

DP3.JPG

exhaust1.JPG

exhaust2.JPG

exhaust25.JPG

muffler.JPG

Brakes1.JPG

Brakes2.JPG

rotors.JPG

Last edited:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ohh man. :rofl: I dont know about the seatbelt. Id say maybe $20 picked up. Ive got a feeling this car is going to be in pieces when it leaves. :rofl:

DD, you still thinking about the wheels? Someone on RGS wants all of them. HAHA. Nick, Ill be looking into taking the suspension stuff off as well for your front needs.

Thread Info