• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

1997 Mustang Cobra Convertible Supercharged For Sale !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
We just took in a 2 Owner with only 25k miles !! This Pacific Green with Saddle Interior is only 1 of 1,028 made in that color combination that year !!

This Cobra has a V-1 S trim Vortech supercharger installed and 450hp. Bassani X Pipe, Flow Master Back Half, Rytek Tips, Classic Design Roll Bar with 3rd Brake light, Optima Deep Cycle Battery, Built in K40 Radar Detector, 17" Cobra R Rims, Clifford Alarm, additional fog lights, commando style spoiler and more !!

Car is in nice shape, not abused like most out there.
Pictures should be up in the next day or so.

TCG price is $13,500

Last edited:

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=5236]Blood on Blood[/MENTION]

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
To be fair, I mentioned all the above said items in the Original Description. It's like looking at a house, you have to look past the small stuff that you can change yourself and make it your own.

That being said, I am looking for a replacement spoiler. The tips will be removed, and the fog lights are easy enough to remove.

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Spoiler is on order, old one will be removed, fog lights being removed, and the tips.

Marko

Reaction score
Where can I get a spoiler like that for my 03 Cobra?

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Tips are off, and the additional Fog lights are gone !! Just waiting on the Spoiler. Once spoiler is gone, I will have the pictures updated.

P40E

Reaction score
That back bumper cobra sticker needs to be taken off and the grill too and the side vent things.

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
That back bumper cobra sticker needs to be taken off and the grill too and the side vent things.
To each there own. Those items don't "kill" the look of the car. If the next owner wants them off, they can do it on their own at that point. I'm trying to make the vehicle look more presentable.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
To be fair, I mentioned all the above said items in the Original Description. It's like looking at a house, you have to look past the small stuff that you can change yourself and make it your own.

That being said, I am looking for a replacement spoiler. The tips will be removed, and the fog lights are easy enough to remove.

I have an oem stock spoiler in Bab color from a 98 cobra in perfect shape

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Car is done, and in a condition I would say ready for detail. All New pictures should be up in the next day or so !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom