• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

1997 GTP cradle and parts

Fieroeddie

Reaction score
I have a cradle and other parts lying around from the subframe. I have the steering rack, struts, knuckles, calipers, power steering pump and exhaust manifolds. Taking best offers for parts.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
how many miles on this stuff? I could use the hubs and sway bar(as long as it isnt broken.

Fieroeddie

Reaction score
No, nothing broken except for the driver's tie rod on the steering rack (not caused by an accident). The car had 102,000 miles on it when parted.

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
Al and i have been talking about converting the rear engine subframe over to a 2nd gen Wbody and getting rid of the toronado trofeo crap, i've wondered about whether the strut to knuckle is similar enough...hmmmm 4 corner 12inch disk brakes... :ph34r:

would you consider this subframe to be "straight" enough for us to hack it up? lol

where you located? I'll talk to Al tomarrow (today i guess) and see if he's interested

whatcha want for the subframe and whats leftover? (no need for swaybar as we'll be running the hollow 34mm FE3) hubs we dont need as we'd just get new. let me know thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom