1996 Mustang GT 5-Speed

Up for sale is a 1996 Mustang gt i just traded my 4 wheeler for!! I am selling because i dont need 2 stangs and i really need the money!! The color is like teal blue with grey leather. Everything works good excepet the stereo. The previous owner had a system in there and he took it out but didnt hook andthing else back up. Stereo is there just no sound. Maybe speakers are not hooked up!! It has flowmaster exhaust and a brand new UPR x-pipe not yet installed. The mufflers are the only mod. I will get pics ASAP. the pics will have the 18" cobra r rims but the car will not come with those unless you pay more!! You will get some stock multi spoke 17" 98 rims. The car has 89k original miles. It also has a short throw shifter. Car runs and sounds really good. Has alot of new parts on it so its ready to go. It has a new clutch, new cobra headlights and corners. New brakes all around. I am asking $4000 OBO!! I need the mooola for presents lol!!
Here some pics with the crappy 17' police wheels but you get the point?! And the ligths in the pic are the crappy old ones!! But i will be getting pics with the 18's on it.
j4.jpg

j3.jpg

j2.jpg

j1.jpg

But it will come with these wheels below unless you pay a little extar for the 18" polished cobra's.
mine2.jpg

mine1.jpg

D-Town 2V

Needs more cowbell....
Nov 30, 2009
From the pics that car looks to be the Pacific Green. A little rarer of color. I believe only on 96 GT and 97 Cobras. Bump for a pretty good price.

Yeah maybe thats the color. And i think the price is fair!! I just want it gone ASAP!! So i figured i would throw it out there with a no or low haggle price. And the miles are pretty low for the year......89k for $4000?!

Thread Info

• D-Town 2V
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list