• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

1994 Yamaha FZR600R

• Thread starter imported_Theautoguy
  • Start date
I

imported_Theautoguy

I know I just bought it but after a few hundred miles on it I've discovered a few things. First, I realized just how much I missed riding. I've been on a motorcycle since I was 9 and it's been 10 years since I've had a good bike to ride. Second, I discovered that I've gotten old enough to respect the speed of a bike. In the past I was a bit "aggressive" when riding; I seem to have overcome the need to speed and weave through traffic like most younger drivers tend to be. Finally, I don't feel comfortable having a passenger on the FZR. I don't feel comfortable given the style of the bike and who comfortable it would be for my wife as a passenger.

With that being said, I'm looking at a Cruiser as a more permanent replacement so I would reluctantly need to sell the FZR to afford a new bike.

1994 Yamaha FZR600R

3800 Adult Driven Miles
White with Blue & Yellow Graphics
Completely Stock and runs Perfect!
(It even has the factory tool kit!)

New plugs
Fresh Oil Change
Carbs and Forks Recently Rebuilt

This is a great sport bike for the first timer or the commuter.

Extra Parts:
Vance & Hines Muffler
5 Degree Timing Advance Kit
Jet & Needle Kit
Genuine Yamaha Service Manual

The photos are from the day I brought it home and show the Vance & Hines pipe on it. I quickly replaced the V&H pipe with the stock pipe and had the carbs rebuilt and synched to the stock pipe so it runs perfect.

I'd like to get $3200 for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom