1994 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)

My fiancee comandeered my new SHO so I'm selling her old car...

1994 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
~140,000 miles
White with Tan Leather Interior
Supercharged (Series I) 3800

The good:
  • Car is mechanically perfect. The engine is quiet and the transmission shifts smoothly. It gets up and goes for the boat that it is.
  • Interior is in great condition.
  • New(er) tires - We bought it a year ago and she put maybe 4000 miles on the car in that year.
  • Air blows cold!

The Bad:
  • The car was involved in an accident - She was merging and a semi-truck decided that it had the right of way over her. The driver's side rear door was hit. It is dented and missing it's molding. The rocker cover on the driver's side is missing as well.
  • The passenger side mirror is missing. The mount is fine; you would just need a new mirror which I'll include with the car.
  • The rear quarter window on the passenger side is broken. We think a neighbor accidentally broke it and didn't leave a note. This is the small window. If I can get over to the yard Monday I'll probably fix this as well.
  • Sometimes the radio changes stations by itself. I believe it's the clock spring inside the steering wheel that's causing the radio to think the steering wheel controls are being pressed. You can replace the clock spring or just unplug the jack from the radio... Or you can just live with it. It almost never happens.

If you've ever seen the old SNL car commercial with the luxury car that looks like crap on the outside, that's basically what we have here. The car is solid, runs well and in good condition inside. It's even in good condition outside if you don't count the dent and the missing rocker cover! :)

It would make a great, comfy commuter for someone who doesn't care about the way the car looks and maybe parks somewhere where their car might get hit. Mechanically I'd never worry about it. It's just ugly!

$1000 firm. I'll post pictures tomorrow when I clean it.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list