🔧 BUILD 1993 Mustang Coupe Turbo Build

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
just bought my new rear wheels this weekend, the 315 tires are for sale if anyone is interested. Can a mod move this to member builds?

mail

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
ok ok, I've looked through some of this post (somehow missed it until now :dunno: ) and I have to ask - are you doing all your own fab? Pipe bending, cage, welding, laser cutting, etc?

Curious what portion of the build are purchased parts vs. from-scratch-fab work. SICK SICK work though, seriously. :bowdown: Excellent work. Can't wait to see this thing.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I found my answer:

Dave @ Dave Buckley Motorsports is doing the cage in the car, some of the best work I have seen around Illinois. We have decided to do a 25.5 in the car. We will also be doing a ford 9" rear, trunk area, parachute mount, firewall, steering column w/ quick release and some other trick stuff.

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
Thanks everyone,

Dave is a good friend of mine. He no longer really does any work for other people as he has a different job now. He is still helping me out with the car though. It is currently in paint and I will post up some pictures of it. Ive been busy with work so not much progress lately. Hoping to have it done sometime this summer but not hopeful :(

Thread Info