1993 Cobra SVT, Teal, Mint, 120K, Like Factory New $11,000

Thinking about selling my teal 93. I have black 93 cobra and a 2003 cobra. I just don't drive the teal one much. I just had the motor refreshed with all new gaskets, (does not leak a drop) new clutch, new battery, new front and rear brakes. I replaced the motor mounts as well. Tires are 3 years old with 90% tread life left. Full tune-up, just changed oil. A/C works great. Had engine looked at and it is in perfect shape, I have all receipts.

Car has never been wrecked. Never seen rain/snow. I bought this car in Virginia from the same familly that owned it since new. It has factory ford CD player, grey leather power seats, rear defrost. It does not have sunroof. All stock except exhaust. Car has 120K miles and you would not believe it has over 20K when you see it or drive it.

So I will save a bunch of questions....car is excellent. Everything is correct on the car. I had this car inspected by seval people who know 93 cobra's head to toe. All vin stickers are there. Title is clear. I am confident, this is one of the top condition cobras you will find. Everyone is amazed by this car, I get stopped all the time and asked to sell it. I am only considering selling this car, and want to make sure if I sell it, it goes to the right home. I will list the car on ebay at some point if I dont sell it locally, I assume most people on this site are local, so if you want to see the car email or call me. Thanks

630-995-2878

[email protected]

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/curtstowe/93 Cobra

Here is the link to photobucket where I put some photos I found.

Thread Info

• Curt
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list