1992 galant vr4 #713/1000 for sale

RAM-ROD

Formerly darkgt1
Reaction score
My galant is going up for sale. 158k on body around 12kthe on enginr trans. Has a fp housing 20g turbo,magnaflow 3' turbo back with a dual exit muffler,4 bolt rear subframe and rear stearing deleted with 1ga power stearing pump. Also has wally 255 in tank,fic 650 injectors,evo3 turbo mani,greddy timing belt,the trans is a jdm switchable trand the allows u to go from awd to fwd but i do not have the transfer case to match so that fose not work, no a/c. Car has s-afc and noa tune at allcar is on 5lbsofa boost.. Im sure im forgetting some things but thats the basics...

Im asking 4000 for the car its clean comfortable and very fun to drive.. 2174810882 shoot me a text if interested. Also interested in trades for e30,e36 and cash or nice clean bmw straight trade...

OP
RAM-ROD

RAM-ROD

Formerly darkgt1
Reaction score
I bought this car thinking this is what i really wanted and i was wrong. AGAIN.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
You can actually make 3V's fast. A NPI 2V 4.6 is slower than an 1987 IROC Camaro.

OP
RAM-ROD

RAM-ROD

Formerly darkgt1
Reaction score
I would but I'm trying to stay away from mustangs best I can seeing that I have owned 14+ mustangs

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Don't act like you haven't talked about it.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
So you got some pics of the interior and engine bay? What sort of power does it make. Any drivability issues if one were to use it as a DD? I'm interested but as a daily driver with some fun to it.

OP
RAM-ROD

RAM-ROD

Formerly darkgt1
Reaction score
It is my dd no drivability issues at all needs a lower motor mount and a tune thats it if you text me i can send more in-depth pics

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom