1991 3000gt vr4 FS

Up for sale is a 1991 3000gt vr4. This is the twin turbo all wheel drive version. The color is red body and black leather interior. The inside of the car is spotless, best part of car. Original body and motor, both have 101,xxx miles on them. Very clean car for its age and for being a daily driver. Body is in great condition aside from one small scratch and crack on read driver side back panel and just a few spots on paint were clear coat is coming off, other then that no dents or any damage at all. Recently did the tires so plenty of tread on them. Few mods done to the car : 3si/matrix 5in intake filter, Borla exhaust, metal Y pipe to throttle body, manual boost controller and bushur racing down pipes. Car gets up and goes very well and is a lot of fun (set at 10 psi) . Only mechanical problem is that it does burn a little bit of oil. Only burns at higher rpm's, never at idle or regular driving. I could have passed it off and said nothing was wrong but it in fact does burn a little. Its not to the point you need to keep constant eye on oil level, very small amount burns. May be do to valve guides or seals.

All in all for a 20 year old its very clean and decent low miles for its year. Don't see to many of these cars any more.

You can reach me at 224 565 08 seven six, call/text anytime ( Ask for Jason) or email me at [email protected]

Asking 5500, I have a firm price in mind so feel free to throw a few numbers my way.

Ill add a CL link and also a photo bucket link for pics, TY

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/2337263774.html

jturek02gs

swinging like a champ
Apr 7, 2010
IMGP1123.jpg

IMGP1124.jpg

IMGP1127.jpg

060.jpg

IMGP1108.jpg

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
it really wasnt that good. massive exhaust leaks. cracks manifold. smelled of burning oil.

Cracks manifolds? The car was in great shape besides it burning oil at upper rpms...as jturek said there is nothing to hide at all. I've seen the car since he got it. And if you really think he is trying to fuck someone over on board that's hilarious man. Car is sold. So that wasn't needed at all...

Thread Info