🔧 BUILD 1989 Dodge Daytona ES TBI to Turbo Conversion

WarlockSyno

Oct 27, 2020
cool build. i haven't gone thru the thread yet but i wanted to see if you had any spare parts? we got a 87 daytona turbo with 4 bolt crank, the head is cracked. Are you local and would you have a core head for sale?
I'm in Kansas City, MO. But if you need spare parts there's plenty of people selling stuff here:

WarlockSyno

Oct 27, 2020
Long time no see. My buddy and I are building a whole exhaust for it out of chinese SS304 3". Learning to TIG at the same time. Need to get faster at the speed, we're putting too much heat into it all. But all in all I'm okay with it.

tIe65it.png

YQa3d1M.png

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I hope this means you've been giving it a work out!

Hey rando questions you got any loose 2.2/2.5 valve retainers laying around? Supposedly they will work with the springs I have for my 4.0 head and I want a couple to see how the valve height sorts out. Hell if you're hoarding em like A&E I'd do a dozen.

WarlockSyno

Oct 27, 2020
I hope this means you've been giving it a work out!

Hey rando questions you got any loose 2.2/2.5 valve retainers laying around? Supposedly they will work with the springs I have for my 4.0 head and I want a couple to see how the valve height sorts out. Hell if you're hoarding em like A&E I'd do a dozen.
I'll have to check, but probably! I'll check when I get a moment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info