đź‘‹ INTRO 1988 E30 M3 | 2008 E60 M5

Nov 19, 2020
Real Name
John
First thank you for the invite to the forums!

My name is John (motorsport_duo) and I have always been a German car enthusiast.

Like many of you have owned many cars but the two that I have finally decided to keep as my toys are my 1988 E30 M3 and my 2008 E60 M5.

I am looking forward to meeting you at upcoming meets.

Here are the pics of my cars.

e30.jpg

DSC06195-1920x1080.jpg

Also just dropped a brand new video on the E30 on YOUTUBE

Nov 19, 2020
Real Name
John
Got a chance to watch your video. That interior is gorgeous.

Thank you. Like I mentioned on the FB i just swapped the entire interior this past spring form BEIGE to BLACK - all custom made (leather and alcantara combo) and to EVO specs with RECARO SRD seats. OEM carpet etc etc ..Interior work is all completed now and moving to engine, and then to exterior (need to swap out some older rubber etc).

OmniGLH

Regular
Apr 24, 2013
Huntley
Gorgeous example! Love love LOVE these cars. My 16 y/o loves these too. Their value on even a clean regular non //M E30 has skyrocketed lately.

Back in ~2006 I'd found a guy (small specialty dealer) in... Nebraska?... that had a couple of these for sale. All were pretty clean, decent shape - he was asking $12-13k for each. I remember talking to him on the phone, and he talked me out of buying because he didn't feel that even a tip-top E30 M3 would be reliable enough to make the drive from his shop to my home in Seattle. I found it surprising but took his word. Today... I wish I hadn't....

Reactions: motorsport_duo

Thread Info