1987 Yamaha Big Wheel 350 BW350

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
I've been wanting one of these forever and finally pulled the trigger on one yesterday. It is more of a novelty but will still be fun and I can definitely resell it for more than I paid.

Attachments

• bw350a.jpg
    bw350a.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 123

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
Haha, I saw a BW200 for sale the other day and contacted my friend with the BW350 to ask some questions. It was funny, he just decided to sell his only 10 minutes prior because of some medical expenses. We talked price and finally settled on something we both agreed on yesterday. I PayPal'ed him the money and need to run to the UP to get it, he'll hold it for me til I can make it up.

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
Ugggh, buddy who owns it got another offer from someone "desperate to complete their collection" and the guy offered him $1k more than I paid. He offered to split that with me so I could have had a free $500 for doing nothing. All that said, I decided against it since I really wanted this thing for a long time and I'm thankful he's an honest guy (at least I think, we'll see once I pick it up LOL).

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
Ugggh, still haven't picked this thing up. My buddy has some pretty crazy medical bills and a guy is willing to give him $1k more for it and buy his other bike for sale ($5k total) if he can buy both.

I'm into this thing for $2500 and have a lot going on right now. Not sure if I should tell him to sell it or get it still. They don't come around too often though. What to do, ugggh.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info