1987 Yamaha Big Wheel 350 BW350

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
I've been wanting one of these forever and finally pulled the trigger on one yesterday. It is more of a novelty but will still be fun and I can definitely resell it for more than I paid.

Attachments

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
Haha, I saw a BW200 for sale the other day and contacted my friend with the BW350 to ask some questions. It was funny, he just decided to sell his only 10 minutes prior because of some medical expenses. We talked price and finally settled on something we both agreed on yesterday. I PayPal'ed him the money and need to run to the UP to get it, he'll hold it for me til I can make it up.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Fuck Ya!!!!
Congratulations

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
It would be a nice addition to the collection.... Hahaha

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
I still want a fatcat or an ATC 250r with a missle kit. Fuck they are pricey.

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
Yea, a Fatcat would be nice, but I wanted the power (an additional 7-9hp LOL) of the 350. If this thing gets boring or whatever the money from it will go towards a WR450 or a turbo setup for the Harley.

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
Ugggh, buddy who owns it got another offer from someone "desperate to complete their collection" and the guy offered him $1k more than I paid. He offered to split that with me so I could have had a free $500 for doing nothing. All that said, I decided against it since I really wanted this thing for a long time and I'm thankful he's an honest guy (at least I think, we'll see once I pick it up LOL).

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
Ugggh, still haven't picked this thing up. My buddy has some pretty crazy medical bills and a guy is willing to give him $1k more for it and buy his other bike for sale ($5k total) if he can buy both.

I'm into this thing for $2500 and have a lot going on right now. Not sure if I should tell him to sell it or get it still. They don't come around too often though. What to do, ugggh.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Jesus christ. I'd just buy a used TW200 for $2800, have a dual sport, and call it a fucking day.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
Reaction score
Badass man, I would love to have one of these! :bigthumb:

Everytime I see your bike avatar for some reason I think of this one. Don't know why as they are totally different but thought you'd like it.

Attachments

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
Reaction score
Yeah pretty sure he's a Chicago Wiseguy. He's got Deep pockets thats for sure. I see him at Byron every year for their final points race of the season and the Wheelstand competition which I am there every year for. That is actually this Sunday!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom