1977 Chevelle SE restore

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010

Everything BUT the manifold is already orange from PO only Maybe had 300 miles if that after this pic was taken, then it went into a very deep slumber for almost 21 years ........

Just have to Clean it up from a valve cover leak and paint the rest of the inner engine bay black

26750a18.jpg

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Well good news and not so good news It does run again, BUT there is only ONE bolt holding Torque Converter in DAM I THOUGHT I blew it up thing was rattling like the whole top end was gonna shoot thru the roof, Anyways have to get TC bolts now and also fix the gasket on the carb fuel pump DONT WANT THAT Gas dripping down onto hot motor LMAO

Funny part is I NEVER HAD ANY of that disconnected HMMMM :riski:

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Well the New to me Westerns Fell thru and that's after I got paid for the ones from car ( Scott wanted 190 each wheels to restore them + ship each way ) and new set was 350 shipped but he sold them waiting for the other payment to clear ARRRRGGGG ..... Anyways found some rally wheels ( gosh darn I hate them things ) Anyways buddy from Elk Grove Village swapped me the rallys for these in Picture and didn't know what brand they were for they Said Hencho En Mexico ( made in Mexico ) and them ran serial Number from stamping on them and they Came back as being made in Mexico in 1968 WOOT WOOT

Thanks Jay !! 15x10 and 15x3.5" and 2 15x7" Ansen sprints also in deal thank you so much Jay !! And my little one loved when you started up the T-buck

Last edited by a moderator:

Thread Info