1977 Chevelle SE restore

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
The biggest things I am looking for would be the spacing between the bushings on the arm. They are not going to be 100% compatible, first off the alignment would have to be different due to the tall spindles, secondly the ball joint in the lower is different. That's why you need to modify the spindles or ball joints to do the tall spindle swap in a 72 and previous.

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Tahoe running again CHECK
Yard mowed / raked for first time here CHECK
Work on SE HELL F***ING YEA got shock's to hold air finally till I can replace them with regular shocks / springs. Spoiler back on and secured cleaned out some more crap of trunk channel so I can replace the seal (DONE) now to find that glue for it ? Dam where I put it ?
Next on the agenda is door seals carpet getting tacked down fix the tilt wheel ( wobbles Thanks for the Part hook up Chris ) Then FINALLY can move dist one tooth over and tune it.
Then Mufflers (yes still need them) anywho Great to get back at it after this Tahoe NIGHTMARE FROM HELL

Last edited by a moderator:

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
Lookin' good as always! Love the new pics, too!

I've seen Anthony's car in person ... it is a sweet car.

Cort | 39.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 2 MCs + '79 & '89 Caprice Classics
CHD.cars + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = Cort's Web Pages
OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS = https://www.facebook.com/OldCarsStrongHearts
"I saw an old Malibu" __ Doug Stone __ 'I Thought It Was You'

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Hey Cort wassup ? YAY for me finally figured muffler situation out so my gears have switched from interior to motor work, Gonna install them over the weekend drop the battery back in move the distributor that one tooth over and see how this new intake carb Set run LOL
Hopefully no firetruck's will be involved LMAO Keep ya posted Guys and thanks again .....

And Cort behave will ya ! LOL :drums:

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
YAY for me free mufflers from my cousins lost T/A project checked numbers on muffler casing and they are Cherry Bomb Turbo's NO NOT THE ONES I WANTED but they are free and will work till I can get the ones I wanted NEVER LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH Thanks Cousin.....

img_2024.jpg

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL

Thread Info