1977 Chevelle SE For Sale $3500 w/ original motor $3800 with fresh redone 355

Status
Not open for further replies.
1977 Chevelle SE $3500 w/original motor (was taken .030 over by original owner) With motor I just built will take $3800

Location: Dakota Illinois I am about 25 minutes West on Route 20 from Rockford Illinois

Ok first off I dont want Negative comments in the add They WILL be deleted ............. There is a Master Plan here LOL

wiring will be need to be hooked back up I just installed the 355 an lost the Garage it was being worked on in and had to move it, Motor mounts are hooked up needs trans reconnected (its in car) Just needs reconnected to motor and wired up

With that Said I am Offering up for sale My car
Details: 1977 Chevelle SE these were a dealer installed option, Rear spoiler, Special stripes, 60 series Tire's on Aluminum hurricane type wheels, Laguna Louvers 350/350th on floor.
Interior is 8 of 10 (drivers swivel needs attention rest is good) Dash has two crack's, Windshield is cracked (since I have owned car) Will Include every part I have I have for this car and have aquirred for it, The front spoiler will be hung unto to make a mold of and a few copies for what I need, Then will be shipped prepaid to buyer. I do have quarters for the car and are Included with the Vehicle, The prostars are Not included with the car NOR will they be offered so dont bother with that one, I have hundreds of Pics of car and can send to all Interested Buyers ONLY Not picture collectors.
Price is $3500 w/ original motor &Turbines if you want the spare Motor Price will go to $3800 No Delivery offered

I forgot to add I have put Boxed control arms, Rear Impala SS sway bar, Front trans am Sway bar, New Shocks front, I have drop springs for the front, New springs for the rear, (not installed front / rear yet) I have NOS Monroe rear shocks for it, Build sheet, I know I am forgetting more things ..........
4ad4b0cc.jpg

3b648a04.jpg

Reactions: Spivitz

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Wish I would have saw this yesterday, I have this thing for 73-77 Malibu's and Chevelle's since my first car was a 75 and I wrecked it, I've been looking for one that's not in need of a ton of body work or donked out ever since

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
awww no way. Sad to see it go, I liked seeing updates. Tell the new owner to sign up here (if they aren't already)

Here's to the new owner carrying the torch on this automobile. What a cool car, sad to see you sell it.

Wish I would have saw this yesterday, I have this thing for 73-77 Malibu's and Chevelle's since my first car was a 75 and I wrecked it, I've been looking for one that's not in need of a ton of body work or donked out ever since

Well Have not received Deposit as of Yet, So yea there's that. There is a Bigger much better Plan in the very near Future !! Stay Tuned LOL

:bigthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info