1969 ford thunderbird 429

B

Bad00SS

My father is selling his 1969 ford thunderbird. 2 Door Landau. 429 big block. 92,000 miles.

This car has been in the same family since new. I have the original bill of sale and all the repair manuals that were offered from the dealer in 1969. This car has never seen winter and was always garaged. It has the 429 360 HP engine. This 69 Bird has the rare option of climate control. It also has power windows, tilt wheel, tinted glass, power trunk release, air, power seat and AM/FM radio. The power antenna is up but does not work. The clock does not work but I have a new old stock clock that is included. The heater core has been by passed but I do have a new one included. This is a forty year old car but I would not be afraid to drive it anywhere. $6,500 OBO.

here are the pics.

PM me with any questions.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
not bad for an older car..

the engine bay defiantly shows it though :)

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
that is a SWEEEET cruiser! G/L with the sale!

moviebuff

Basically, I like movies
Reaction score
haha omg my dad would flip his shit if he saw that. he had a perfect one with blue paint and silver specks in it.... then my uncle crashed it! lol (i obviously wasn't there cause i wasn't born yet but omg every christmas and thanksgiving and b-day i hear it lol) maybe i'll let him know about it!

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
lol. that's far too much $$ and he wouldnt beable to turn around and sell it for profit.:dunno:
Even I don't have the heart to flip a one owner classic like that. :hs:

GL with the sale on that amazing little piece of history you have there :bigthumb:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom