1966 Chevelle-making it my own. From stock 283/powerglide to LS3/4L80e and full restoration.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Couple updates for people who don’t follow me on social media. Made some hits in the car with the new changes and I’m happier than shit. I think I’m down mph on the big end though. Next time I go out I’m going to block my ram air and see if there’s any changes. Plotting the suspension really paid off.

https://youtu.be/p0kQ5cS3mnU

https://youtu.be/njVdd10CTlU

yEMgUn4l.png

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
I can't even imagine doing body work like this.... It's like... Where do you start/stop....

Right! It’s insane. Where to line things up, not getting too much heat and warping the panels ect. I guess the easier way is to overlap panels but they butted the panels up to each other and then welded and grinded the correct way now.

Last edited:

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
wow...been there/did that....what a shame...at least it will be done right,they have all winter...it takes $$$ im sure....OPGI took a lot of my cash too,be patient
old muscle cars take $$,not a good hobby......but u have pics when selling,which usually happens.

wish u the best man...edit...I hated the exhaust,but it sounded awesome 3" full..buyer died 2 weeks later

_MG_7416.jpg

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
wow...been there/did that....what a shame...at least it will be done right,they have all winter...it takes $$$ im sure....OPGI took a lot of my cash too,be patient
old muscle cars take $$,not a good hobby......but u have pics when selling,which usually happens.

wish u the best man...edit...I hated the exhaust,but it sounded awesome 3" full..buyer died 2 weeks later

View attachment 42792
Oh wow man, how could you sell it after all this? I font think I’ll ever get rid of it now.

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
long story..my bro passed away at 43,it was his car..he was a hack...he changed motors constantly...with one leg,worked at a speed shop...he did his best...11:60 like you...on SBC..its a heavy car
I saved the car for 12 years.Did what needed to be done,did the cars shows etc...many trophies..it just was time to let go & move on sadly
It truly was a badasscar....miss it yes....$$$ no...storage,plates,insurance....

_MG_7426.jpg

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
long story..my bro passed away at 43,it was his car..he was a hack...he changed motors constantly...with one leg,worked at a speed shop...he did his best...11:60 like you...on SBC..its a heavy car
I saved the car for 12 years.Did what needed to be done,did the cars shows etc...many trophies..it just was time to let go & move on sadly
It truly was a badasscar....miss it yes....$$$ no...storage,plates,insurance....

View attachment 42793

Ok, 12 years and you had your fun I could see that. Zolper’s is getting all panels from AMD. Just seen your location, my dad’s there everyday he drives for marina. Lol crazy fucks.

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Thread Info