• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

18" Tire Question

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Jul 20, 2007
Is your car a DD, track only, or mostly street with a once and a while trip to the track? What kind of power are you putting down? These are all important in picking size because when you start getting wider, you go into drag radial sizes and street tires are hard to find.

BlueIce

Mar 24, 2004
Is your car a DD, track only, or mostly street with a once and a while trip to the track? What kind of power are you putting down? These are all important in picking size because when you start getting wider, you go into drag radial sizes and street tires are hard to find.

In the summer, I drive it as a DD. Engine is stock except for catback. Plan on CAI, pulley and tune. Right now focusing on handling w/subframes, springs, bushings and the 18's.

Might have and occasional track trip, but I'll probably keep the 17's and go with some dr's if I got serious. For the 18's, not sure if I want the DR's. I'll still be driving it to work and possibly in the rain. The tire selection is very limited above 295.

Nicky Pass

Hey YO!
Jun 6, 2004
Here is a 295 Toyo TR1 on a 18x11....
Cobra1-1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info