'16 Polaris RZR turbo

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl:

before i enlarged this pic, it looked like you lived near some smokey mountains or some shit :rofl:

8df2c46e4cdd3506d44ae4f370319fc2.jpg

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Back it again this weekend. Hitting up a new spot about an hour North from our usual place. We're staying in Gwinn, MI

4e50033e3c075cdd1bbd9c5903b022fd.png

We have a total of about 11 people going including someone I've never met with a Polaris Ace. Also, have 2 new guys coming. Hoping they don't crash and burn on their first trip out. Should be interesting.

Nothing new to the rzr other than chasing down a squeak from the front end I developed. First thought it was the shock bushings then the sway bar end links, turned out to be the sway bar bushings were filled with dirt and dust. Cleaned them out and lubed them, good to go!

I wanted to knock out the catalytic converter from the factory exhaust but ran out of time. I originally was going to put a twin pipe setup on it but $600 is a bit pricey. Stay tuned on that.

I did remove all the DEF crap from my Duramax and tuned it. Used a 5" turbo back straight pipe exhaust and EFI live for tuning. What a night and day difference in power! Hoping the exhaust won't drown with the trailer hooked up. Excited to see what the fuel mileage improvement will be. I'll report back on that as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info