154 Salmon Snowboard

Hey guys, got my old snowboard for sale! Did not get to ride her the last couple years so decided it would be a good time to unload. Great condition, very flexible board! Slopes or free style. Comes with Burton custom bindings (one of the backs got damaged by a ski lift and they changed the style of the binding a bit that is why they look a little different in color)
$375 for board with bindings
Also have 10.5 DC boots $65, caring bag $80, Helmet $35
Sure we can work out a package if you wanted it all

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
Dude I would just keep it. Used snowboard setups sell for a fraction of the cost. Earlier this winter I bought a ride board/bindings (bindings alone retail for $300+ new) and boots for $100. Everything was in great condition. The boots were basically new. Picked up a brand new Smith Optics helmet for $40 shipped to my door (saved me a trip to the hospital too). My girlfriend bought a burton board/bindings and new boots for $75 earlier in the season as well.

Otherwise you have to craigslist it for a ~$150 and get low balled. Plus its late in the season.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
Dude I would just keep it. Used snowboard setups sell for a fraction of the cost. Earlier this winter I bought a ride board/bindings (bindings alone retail for $300+ new) and boots for $100. Everything was in great condition. The boots were basically new. Picked up a brand new Smith Optics helmet for $40 shipped to my door (saved me a trip to the hospital too). My girlfriend bought a burton board/bindings and new boots for $75 earlier in the season as well.

Otherwise you have to craigslist it for a ~$150 and get low balled. Plus its late in the season.

This. Didn't want to say it though.

Thread Info