đź”– Deals '15 Mustang

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I may have to pick up a '15+ Mustang when my GF finally gets her new CRV/HRV to lug the dog around. Clean looking car, GLWS

Do like I did; Buy $1000 Truck for Dogs/Depot/Disaster runs, forget the car note :).

Owning something 'nice' and owning dogs is a lesson my wife and I've learned over the past few years... You just can't have both unless you have a spare car for it...

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Do like I did; Buy $1000 Truck for Dogs/Depot/Disaster runs, forget the car note :).

Owning something 'nice' and owning dogs is a lesson my wife and I've learned over the past few years... You just can't have both unless you have a spare car for it...

Right now, the Flex is actually working out REALLY well as a dog transporter. We have a few hundred dollar Orvis back seat cover, which is a real live saver. Our dog is a great traveler too, so there's not too many issues with him wandering around or anything. Open the window, and he's perfectly content. We still have my GF's '05 Accord for really dirty dog trips, but when she gets her new CUV, everything will be in her car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Bub
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list