• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

15 minutes of fame?

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
LethalPics019.jpg

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
I just found out that I was accepted to the Pinks All Out. :dancenana:

I am looking for a sponsor (drag radials and rims), any takers?:D:D

Guess I better figure out how to drive now.:gears:
I'd highly recommend getting some serious seat time at the track beforehand. You'll need to make two consistent passes if you want any hope of making the show.

Good Luck! :biggthump

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Congrats CBRA 1, I'm sure you'll have a GREAT time.

There's a LOT of GOOD drivers on here, so don't be affraid to get some tips and tricks from us, but GNX is right, you'll need to get REAL serious with the time you can run, bone stock or modified, a time is a time and you SHOULD be matched accordingly. A cheap tire set up that will HOOK and give you what you need is the MT 4 ply Bias tread Drag Radials on 03 Cobra rims. I used them on my first 3 Virgin passes and the worked just fine.

NOW, for the rest of us....I say we ge at least 15 guys in the stands wearing Black T-Shirts and Blue Jeans and instead of the WAVE, we MOCK that ASSHOLES starting line routine. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Then we turn around and show the letters "PINKS RT 66" or "JERK FACE" or whatever on the back of the middle 8 or so of us......:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't really want to INSULT the guy, I just want to have some fun. We could put anythng on the back for laughs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info