13th Anniversary of Killdozer Day

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Ya, I guess the police released tapes he left behind that mentioned harming people. He tried to blow up gas tanks at a plant with his .50 cal. The blast radius would have done major damage. The library had families and kids in it at the time he hit the building. One site said something like 10 of the 11 buildings had people in them moments before he hit the buildings. He also fired at police. So ya, I don't think he just had property damage on his mind. Or was so blinded by rage that he didn't think of the possible outcomes to his actions. But the tapes seem to say otherwise.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Dude was a supreme nut job.

GRANBY – God was more than just the co-pilot for Marvin Heemeyer when he got behind the controls of a bulldozer in Granby on June 4. According to Heemeyer, who mailed a rambling, repetitive recording of his thoughts to a brother beforehand, all this was God’s will.”God has prepared me to carry this cross,” he said. “I believe so, and I’m carrying this cross willingly now.” He cited several instances of divine intervention on behalf of his mission.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
If this guy was in fact a reasonable person (doesn't sound like it, but who knows), and this happened today with the power of social media, it would be epic. Stream a well-worded tirade on facebook live then start taking down government buildings and tear up some lawns of gvt higherups; that video would have millions of views within the hour.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
If this guy was in fact a reasonable person (doesn't sound like it, but who knows), and this happened today with the power of social media, it would be epic. Stream a well-worded tirade on facebook live then start taking down government buildings and tear up some lawns of gvt higherups; that video would have millions of views within the hour.

Except you have to remember, 2004 police force was a pussy fart compared to today's militarized SEAL team SWAT departments. Shit would be stopped immediately.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Doubtful. Only thing they could really do is an high powered explosive to the tracks or have someone figure out where the air intake is(in this case he probably has it routed underneath) and snuff it out.

Or EMP?

Look at how it pushed that grader right the fuck out of the way...

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
[MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] [MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION]

Doing work
0cf42ddcac76378f3fb40addb964e640.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info