12/19/2013

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
I would have to agree with mook on this one.. I picked up a couple on way home (naperville TB) It was not very good. Mine was mostly tortilla, not much of anything else.. Not even TB hot sauce could save it.. Very disappointed looked like it had potential. This is one I hope dissapears fast.

I will maybe try tomorrow one more time from west chicago TB

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Obviously, each TB location is the real factor in how good the deliciousness is.

This.

Some places when I get a shredded chicken burrito at a random location its just tortilla, rice and a tiny bit of chicken... heck sometimes they forget to add the sauce

Then I go to the TB in wheaton [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] and the fucking burrito is falling apart its so stuffed

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
This.

Some places when I get a shredded chicken burrito at a random location its just tortilla, rice and a tiny bit of chicken... heck sometimes they forget to add the sauce

Then I go to the TB in wheaton [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] and the fucking burrito is falling apart its so stuffed

Was visiting [MENTION=79]bikrboy128[/MENTION] the other day and stopped at the Taco Bell in Wheaton. First time back there in over 5 years. Still just as tasty as ever!

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
I'm going to try this right now . BRB

I bought the box . I thought this Stuft nacho thing is pretty good . I like the cheese in it and the little red things in there too .

And i'm not really a sour cream on food guy , but it was a good taste that fit well with everything . Not much meat inside though is my only complaint . But maybe it's better this way .

Btw I believe they are now $1.59 for just the item .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info