• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

11-14 GT muffler mod

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
so I decided to do this rather than buy gt500 mufflers i wanted alittle bit of sound but didnt want to spend 200-300 bucks if it wasnt going to make the car faster, i left the pipe open into the second chamber rather than weld a plate over it, somewhat because im lazy and the sound is going to take the path of least resistance anyway, here is a link to what i did and ill throw a sound clip video up in a little bit when i get it uploaded

Edit- the mod changes the flow of the muffler to be exactly like the gt500 muffler other than it only comes out of one tip

Stock GT muffler mod

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Sounds fucking awesome. Also just like the GT500's so you are not missing anything except the 4" tips. But the stock rolled tips are nice as well. Get your self some cat deletes from jegs now for $150 and it will sound money. I got me some deletes with my GT500 mufflers and its awesome. Not a hint of drone. Congrats.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info