10secsomday hitting up byron Satuday the 7th

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
58* and partly sunny :pedobear:

I'm definitely going, planning on just getting some base numbers unless i can get a trailer to take my broken car home just in case, been having trans issues. If there's a trailer there or on backup it WILL see quite a bit of laughing gas to chase after my SN. If anyone would like to join or offer a trailer ride home just in case post up! :bigthumb: I wish i could have gone to Saturdays track day, i'm pretty bummed about that :tear: so i plan to make up for it the 7th.

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll just call you if my car breaks and have you trailer it back to phatrides 3800 specialties :rofl:

PANDA

Reaction score
If you go on the 8th ill come. Could possibly provide tow vehicle also, but do not have a race car trailer. I do however have a tow dolly for backup if you need it.

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Definintely can't make the 8th, i have plans i cannot cancel. If i can't get a trailer i just won't push the car that's all :dunno:

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
push it man...my trailer will be empty....

hell...maybe we can just take your car up there...meet here early saturday or something?

i dunno i gotta see whats going on

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll keep you posted and definintely thanks for the offer! If you just want to be available just in case something happens that works too ya know? I'll definitely compensate you with gas money and money for your time if i end up breaking my car. As long as i have a way home if something happens i'll give her everything the fuel system can handle.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i wish i could... workin ski show in the chi. goood luck

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Well.... my little brother just called cause he decided to take my car to school cause his wouldn't start (i don't live at home but that's where i keep it) and i heard it on the phone and it sounds like fucking shit. He either spun a bearing or my header cracked really bad. I hope to god it's the header or my car is done for a while cause i don't have the time/money to fix it. It sounds like a damn lawnmower over the phone, fuck... I'll be checking it out tomorrow night and keeping it in the garage at my new place because this is bullshit. It had a very minor leak that you really have to listen for to hear so i am crossing my fingers on a cracked header so i can weld it up tomorrow night with my friends tig welder. Thank god i know how to weld...

/rant

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Donating Member
Reaction score
jesus sounds like you have a brother that breaks everything too... or just has terrible luck. every time my brother drives one of my cars something goes wrong.

Hope you get it fixed.

btw somewhat interested in going to the track. depends on a few things...

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
You should come, i could use someone to talk too lol, everyone is byron'd out from last weekend. I'm crossing my fingers on a cracked header or something came loose, if so she'll be hitting up the track without a doubt. C'mon DD, you know you want to come...

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Stop copying me jerk.. :squint: I hope kevy's down, maybe i can help you guys out with a little tuning or something while we're there see if we can't squeeze some more out of em' ehh? Now you wanna come don't ya?

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Donating Member
Reaction score
hahaha yeah my tune leaves a bit to be desired still. startup is a massive pain.

I already have most of that stuff... have had it for months now. just not installed. rain+no driveway = suck.

my car was just starting to run good when they shut down the staging lanes last time... :D

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
lol figures, no rain most of this week fyi... get on that shit.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Donating Member
Reaction score
yeah I'm trying. I think first thing is getting the wideband implemented... LC-1 with simulated Narrowband output

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Morning bumper :ford:

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Nobody wants to go with me :tear:

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Car is not ok, blown headgasket, will not be attending any track days this season. FML

OP
10sec

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
I do not, but i hope to god that it didn't take the head/block with it. I just want to toss on some new gaskets and go. I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed. Could have just been a shitty gasket which is most likely IMO, definitely wasn't installation error. Sucks that i didn't even get to enjoy 1000 miles of my car :tear: Next season i guess :dunno: Might have some secret modz going in since it'll be apart once again... :ugh:

DTB_LS1

REAL RACECARS HAVE THREE PEDALS
Reaction score
If the motor/head is toast I say you let Phat_ridegt and I put an LS1 in it. :smile: He needs more side jobs, so I'm taking it upon myself to pimp him out. :bj::lick::ky::69::kiss::h5::slap:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom