10 Year Car loans

Would you take out a 10 year loan

• Total voters

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Boat financing is around 10 years. That's how all these McHenry Millionaires afford $75k tooners.

75k? entry level maybe... :rofl:

lotsa these bro's are writing checks.
So it’s ok to finance a cigarette speed boat or a rolling shitter for 10+ years, but not an exotic car? Asking for a friend.

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF by Cameo

Reactions: 1quick

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
That was just an example. What about a supercar?
View attachment 114576
Ok, so you have a 10 yr loan to pay for the car. What about the maintenance? I don't know what maintenance costs are for a car like this, would just hope you would not be heading to jiffy lube for an oil change.

Reactions: sktchy

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Ok, so you have a 10 yr loan to pay for the car. What about the maintenance? I don't know what maintenance costs are for a car like this, would just hope you would not be heading to jiffy lube for an oil change.

Who cares just sign and drive by the way Juan loves taking pics of his vehicles in his driveway in front of his 1989 mansion.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I consider myself an above average amateur mechanic and do my own maintenance on all my vehicles. I feel offended that you think I would take a supercar or the equivalent to Jiffy fuggin Loob to get an oil change. (Deep sigh)

Reactions: Turbocharged400sbc

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
I consider myself an above average amateur mechanic and do my own maintenance on all my vehicles. I feel offended that you think I would take a supercar or the equivalent to Jiffy fuggin Loob to get an oil change. (Deep sigh)
but as a Ferrari owner you don't wrench on your own car!! Dont feel offended, there is no place here for that.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I've had a few fun things that weren't worth puttin money into that either took a screwdriver on the solenoid to or a good push to get goin.

The best was an old sr5 Toyota that I used to shut the key off goin downhill and turn it back on so it backfired so hard it blew the muffler clean off of it. Coincidentally barrel rolled the thing and pushed it back over and drove it home too ?

Thread Info