10 Year Car loans

Would you take out a 10 year loan

• Total voters

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
I’d pay $1000 a month if it was 0% and it brought me $1000 of enjoyment every month. Sure it’s a depreciating asset, but if you enjoy it, isn’t that what all hobbies are like? Most guys here have enough smarts to buy a cheap car and sell it for more than you bought it but other than making a few thousand bucks it sounds like not much fun as something to do as a hobby. Sounds more like a job- which is fine too if that’s what you wanna do. But if you just want a cool ride and enjoy it, who cares how much it is as long as you can afford it
But the average joe paying 712 a month probably can’t afford it

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Teach your kids better
You can preach that til your blue in the face but between spending days at a time running around for work (yes I'm compensated for using my personal vehicle and alot of it is with a trailer on), practices in the evenings and meets on the weekends, the miles are goin up, stuffs gonna get thrown around in it, and stuffs gonna get broke. Top that off with an easy 30k miles a year or more and it's borderline insane to hang on to a note while watching the value plummet into oblivion.

Maybe if it was somethin that has some sort of potential to hang to or increase its resale value over time if you can afford to let it sit and collect dust or if it was a case of using the lenders money to turn a profit on what your doing with it then it would make sense. but I buy my junk to use it and tend to find more joy in building somethin than I ever will signing a dotted line or I'd still be playin fuck the dealer once a year to get my write off ?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
the $700 number being the ZOMG number kinda cracks me up

1657280546964.png

Reactions: sktchy

Thread Info