$1 Subs at Jimmy John's in Chicagoland Tomorrow - June 9, 2011

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/fantabulously-frugal-in-chicago/2011/06/1-subs-at-jimmy-johns-in-chicagoland-tomorrow---june-9-2011.html

I also just heard this on the radio.

I heard on my commute into work this morning that Jimmy John's is holding their legendary $1 sub promotion at Chicago-area Jimmy Johns tomorrow, June 9, 2011.

I can't find this verified online, but Eric and Kathy on the Mix didn't steer me wrong last year, and I'm guessing their sources are correct this year as well.

The promotion will run from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.

The stores participating in this promotion were a mad-house last year during the lunch rush, so we recommend planning your lunch a little earlier or later than usual if you plan on picking up a $1 sub! {Also, we always recommend calling ahead just to confirm that your local joint is participating.}

Koebot

Reaction score
Great! I eat JJ's a few times a week and there's one just around the corner from the job.

radioguy6

Reaction score
I attempted this last year but the line was out the door with like 50+ people waiting.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
I attempted this last year but the line was out the door with like 50+ people waiting.
not as bad as it looks... they are freaky fast in there.. I stood in a 50+ person line..

from end of line, to picking up my sandwich ~ 4 minutes total...

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
you would post this.

14 no tomato extra mayo.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
You just say finna?

OP
99PONTIACGP

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
I believe its just #1-#6 for the 8'' sandwiches, but I could be wrong. Limit 1 per customer :D

T

The Beast

the one by my work is not doing the promotion for $1. they are doing it for $3.38 FU.. I was not going to wait in line anyway but thats not right for people who are standing in line.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Reaction score
Went to Jersey Mike's today. So much better than JJ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom