Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
See there you go assuming shit I never said.
Quit trying to put words into my post. I never said you needed a V-8 to go fast. I know many cars without V-8's that are faster. Hell I never claimed to be "the fastest". It's a "stock" V-8. where did I ever imply it was gods gift to ultra-fast cars?????? Geez, Take a valium.

As for impressing you, I had no intention of trying to impress you. If you would rather just buy a pocket rocket with a warranty and not actually build your own car, that is your preference. Oh, and before you start posting more assumed crap about how I somehow think buying a performance vehicle rather than build one makes any difference to me, It does not. I know many cars that you can buy that are faster. It's not the cars I have a issue with, It's folks like you who seem to get the "ego" option with the car.

Talk about an "Ignorant Asshole", Take a look in the mirror fuckface. I made a comment about this whole thread as a humorous statement and you get your pink little panties all bunched up your twat and start in with name calling and assuming shit I never said nor implied. You really have some seriously fucked up ego issues don't you.

WTF are you talking about? you think i dont build my cars or something? you were the one knocking small displacement cars stating "who would want one anyway?" and i was giving you an answer

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
WTF are you talking about? you think i dont build my cars or something? you were the one knocking small displacement cars stating "who would want one anyway?" and i was giving you an answer

Oooh, a couple of bolt-ons and you are a master car builder?? :rolleyes:

I made the statement "who would want one" as a joke. You know "humor"?
Like the first post of the thread calling cars with 1.99L or less "grocery getters".

Your answer was "yea you are right, EVO's are crap" (I never said EVO's were crap nor did I say a smaller engine was crap.) Then you go into slamming my car. I replied with bench-top specs and then suddenly your ego gets bruised and you go off trying to assume things I never said and started the name calling. I replied with the same respect and attitude you projected.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Oooh, a couple of bolt-ons and you are a master car builder?? :rolleyes:

I made the statement "who would want one" as a joke. You know "humor"?
Like the first post of the thread calling cars with 1.99L or less "grocery getters".

Your answer was "yea you are right, EVO's are crap" (I never said EVO's were crap nor did I say a smaller engine was crap.) Then you go into slamming my car. I replied with bench-top specs and then suddenly your ego gets bruised and you go off trying to assume things I never said and started the name calling. I replied with the same respect and attitude you projected.

couple of bolt ons? hahaha you really dont know me.... first off, regardless of my own cars lets see, what do i do for a living..... hmmmm, work at a dealership working on cars.... second, you really think the evo is the only car ive ever modded? i guess my heads/intake/nitrous vette wasnt impressive enough for you, i mean cuz technically everything was a "bolt on".... but really what isnt a bolt on? everything inside an engine is really a bolt on so yea, i guess you could say i had a bolt on car....

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
hahaha you really dont know me.... first off, regardless of my own cars lets see, what do i do for a living..... hmmmm, work at a dealership working on cars.... second, you really think the evo is the only car ive ever modded? i guess my heads/intake/nitrous vette wasnt impressive enough for you, i mean cuz technically everything was a "bolt on".... but really what isnt a bolt on? everything inside an engine is really a bolt on so yea, i guess you could say i had a bolt on car....

You are right, I don't know you. So why do you think you know me??
Why do you keep making assumptions as to what I posted?

Didn't see anything about a 'vette so how could I be impressed??

Great you work at a dealership. I worked for a speed shop back in the early 1980's and was part of a semi-pro drag racing team for a number of years as well. Do you now want to change the subject to resume's?

Instead of detracting this thread more off the topic, if you really want to continue this banter just PM me.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I drove around my mother's sub 2.0 car for awhile. Probably the most "fun" to drive out of all the cars i've owned. Easily toss-able but you always needed to wind it up to some ungodly rpm just to squeeze what little power it had. I mean I know some people like that, but give me a car that I can just putz around at 1100 rpm in 6th gear at 50 mph, and be able to accelerate to move into traffic without downshifting. And now that I've owned a turbo vehicle for awhile, I see why people like boooooooooooost, but I think I would still rather have a motor with some low-end grunt. Just my .02

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info