1/2 Mile participant list

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Honestly it is going to come down probably to the night before for a real good forecast. Right now Weather.com says 80% chance, weather bug says 50% chance, and accuweather has changed from 20% -80% back to 70%.

Its really up in the air at this point. Lets hope it storms during the week and gets it out of its system now.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Honestly it is going to come down probably to the night before for a real good forecast. Right now Weather.com says 80% chance, weather bug says 50% chance, and accuweather has changed from 20% -80% back to 70%.

Its really up in the air at this point. Lets hope it storms during the week and gets it out of its system now.

even still. that could be wrong. i'd plan on going basically no matter what, just like the wgf event that was scheduled during a rain forecasted weekend

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
If anyone is in need of e85, I was able to have someone off FB generously test the two stations in Champaign.

The Thorntons (101 S. Mattis Ave.) is testing at around 80/81 and the Schnuks (also on Mattis) down the street is testing at 86/87.

FlyingGuy

Forum Sponsor
Apr 2, 2015
Fuck the $$.. $200 in all seriousness isn't shit.. I don't want to be out the racing. If it rains then it rains. I'll still sign up every time the show comes back to town! Hoping mother nature puts a plug in her _____ so we can run!

I appreciate this sort of attitude! I know you guys know we can't control the weather. And an event like this is difficult to get secured anyway, and impossible to simply reschedule.

We await the event weekend, and hope that it all works out so that there is a desire for us to return once again for you all!

:fy:

I appreciate this sort of attitude! I know you guys know we can't control the weather. And an event like this is difficult to get secured anyway, and impossible to simply reschedule.

We await the event weekend, and hope that it all works out so that there is a desire for us to return once again for you all!

:fy:

Tony you guys better come back. Anyone living in the midwest should understand very well how the weather around here works. This weekend there is a chance of Snow, Rain/Thunderstorms, 100 degrees with 200% humidity as well as -10 windchill. And that's normal!

Will it suck if the rain fucks us? HELL YES IT WILL.. But any true car and racing enthusiast respects what you do for us and will support your event in the future.. SO YOU BETTER BE PLANNING A FALL EVENT!!!!

See ya Saturday morning!
Mitch

FlyingGuy

Forum Sponsor
Apr 2, 2015
Tony you guys better come back. Anyone living in the midwest should understand very well how the weather around here works. This weekend there is a chance of Snow, Rain/Thunderstorms, 100 degrees with 200% humidity as well as -10 windchill. And that's normal!

Will it suck if the rain fucks us? HELL YES IT WILL.. But any true car and racing enthusiast respects what you do for us and will support your event in the future.. SO YOU BETTER BE PLANNING A FALL EVENT!!!!

See ya Saturday morning!
Mitch

I appreciate it! The support is what we will need to make it happen again, just like anything. So lets see how the event goes and see how weather is on event day(s)!

See you guys soon

Thread Info