Drag to reposition cover

09 Escalade to 95 Yukon total conversion

texasus

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Ruslan and I'm from Ukraine.
I want to make total conversion of my '95 2dr GMC Yukon from '09 Cadillac Escalade. I want to move frame, suspension, drivetrain, transmission, engine and interior to my Yukon (I know I'm crazy).
In this thread I will tell you about the work on this project. A little later I will post a video on YouTube with a full report on the work.
I know how to transfer the entire technical part, but I need advice on moving the interior. If you know how to do that, please, tell me how.
P.S I search on google but can't find same project. If you have seen similar projects, please share the link.
Thank you!

20191218_133815.jpeg

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sooo wait, gmt400 cab on a gmt900 chassis? That’s rad. Keep the stock front sheet metal though please. Escalades are hideous.

OP
T

texasus

Reaction score
Sooo wait, gmt400 cab on a gmt900 chassis? That’s rad. Keep the stock front sheet metal though please. Escalades are hideous.
Yes, gmt400 cab on a gmt900 chassis! Visually it will be completely GMT400

OP
T

texasus

Reaction score
I just started to job with the frame, it still needs to be cleaned, move all body mounts, etc.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Cool project. Might add M Mattstrike to it as he loves doing frankenstein type cool shit.

As to the frame splice, how about adding a box around that splice that you weld in. It' be hard to add another cross-brace forward of the other one with the trans there.

He might also be able to help with harnesses/pinouts in relation to swapping over the escalade interior. That isn't my area... :D

OP
T

texasus

Reaction score
Cool project. Might add M Mattstrike to it as he loves doing frankenstein type cool shit.

As to the frame splice, how about adding a box around that splice that you weld in. It' be hard to add another cross-brace forward of the other one with the trans there.
I reinforced it from the inside, I want so that after painting the weld is not visible

OP
T

texasus

Reaction score

He might also be able to help with harnesses/pinouts in relation to swapping over the escalade interior. That isn't my area... :D
All harness and electronic components will be moved to this body)

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
All harness and electronic components will be moved to this body)
I guess I'm confused then by your comment about swapping over interiors. Are you talking about fitment??

He still might be a good person to talk to. He (not sure if he still does), worked for *gasp*ford*gasp* doing interior components.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
how hard is it to find parts there for something like this?

OP
T

texasus

Reaction score
I guess I'm confused then by your comment about swapping over interiors. Are you talking about fitment??
I don’t have to configure much, all electronics will be transferred to this body!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom