'05 white srt 4 acr

Guardian314

Reaction score
im trying to help my buddy out by posting on here, he is trying to sell his car locally its an 05 white srt 4 acr which there are only 306 of these, it has 41k miles on it and some mods which i dont know all about. he is asking for 18,000 and you can talk to him on AIM about the mods done to the car his name for AIM is BRINGERofFATE666

OP
G

Guardian314

Reaction score
i dont have any pics let alone know how to upload the pics onto this site all i can say if you want to see pics talk to the guy trying to sell it, he is on AIM and can probably show you some pics his AIM SN is BRINGERofFATE666

OP
G

Guardian314

Reaction score
how hard is it to go on AIM and talk to this guy? if you are truly interested in this car then you would type in his name on AIM and have a conversation with him about it

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
if i had AIM no problem. its much easier to post some pics, post all info and a phone #.

what i got from the original post is $18K is alot for a neon.

4DRZ06

Reaction score
that is steep there are 2 down the street from me for 12k

OP
G

Guardian314

Reaction score
im not the dude sellin it so therefore i have no pics, sorry for not posting any and he said to post his AIM name idk why but id post his name and number but he is a good friend and i dont wanna piss him off also its not my car so i cant say what the price is

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom