04+ GP inferno hood, HIDs and more

I am going to fair on the prices but I am oped to OBO, dont lowball me. I will have to get more pics of stuff later because I am just typing this as I think right now lol. I will need to hood picked up because I do not have a van, suv, or truck big enough to safely transport the hood. I would really prefer pick up on most of these items and they car kind of big. Grant Park, IL 60940..... 1 hour south of Chicago.

PFYC Inferno Hood, super nice condition with one stone chip by the driver side ram air vent. Stealth Grey Metallic, painted to and bottom in PPG Deltron 2000 with PPG 2002 Clear coat. $600

9006 low beam HIDs with standard 35 watt ballast, I have 5000K and 6000K bulbs for the 9006 setup. I bought these from DDMTuning, $40 with both sets of bulbs

H11 GXP fog light HIDs with standard 35 watt ballast, I have 5000K and 6000K bulbs for the H11 setup. I bought these from DDMTuning, $40 with both sets of bulbs

3" down pipe for GXP 5.3L with high flow Magnaflow cat, will not work with 3800.

2 GXP wheels with very light damage, one front 18X8 with a scuff on one spoke $100

One rear 18X7 with small amount of clear coat peeling off... very small amount $100

SSC lowering springs, on the rear springs the read powercoating flaked off, front still look nice. $50?

I have a new special edition front bumper chin spoiler. Brand New in the wrapper. Fits regular 04+ GP's $200

Pic of the hood and 6000K HIDs

IMG_0817.jpg

Pic of the worst rust on lowering springs

IMG00083.jpg

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
No Indiana this weekend. I have not been going out that way to much anymore. For your ss you have to make a relay setup for the HID because of the day time running light jacking with them. Its not a big deal and I had to do that on my buddy's SS.

Thread Info