04 Cobra Coupe Redfire

Mustang Matt

Reaction score
04 Cobra coupe Redfire.

This car is in perfect condition with 14,500 miles.
Car has never been in an accident and/or beat on.
Chrome rims, magnaflow exhaust and K&N air filter.

$29,000 obo

630-724-0270

OP
Mustang Matt

Mustang Matt

Reaction score
Price is now lowered to $27,000.

Chicago SVT gets first dibbs before car is traded in!

Is this price too high or is no one interested?

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
Price is now lowered to $27,000.

Chicago SVT gets first dibbs before car is traded in!

Is this price too high or is no one interested?
Since you asked, I suspect the price is too high.

I also doubt you'll get anywhere close to $27,000 for it as a trade-in.

shanker

Amateur Expert
Reaction score
For the record a year and a half ago I was thinking of trading mine in and they said it was worth about $18K as a trade. I went to a few different places and they all said the same thing.

EDIT Mine had about as many miles as yours does and and was in great shape.

Stangfreak91

Reaction score
If your car is clean, I see no reason that you can't get $27K which is a good price for a first in history S/C mustang if they don't like your price they could always buy a slower worth nothing Brand new mustang gt for $29K+ or the overpriced shelby gt for $46K+ and there's always the GT500 for $65K plus!!

$27,000 starts to sound real good! We've all seen beat to death terminators sell for $22k-$24k+

So don't be fooled, your in the right ball park maybe even a tad low.

01SVT19

Reaction score
Well Im selling mine for 22,500 and has 20k on the clock and I Hardly if ever beat on it and it Is real well maintained so it. Im selling for such a low price due to tuition. I think its a killer deal and still people try to low ball.

DSG03COBRA

Reaction score
I gotta agree that it seems a little high without any major mods included. When I bought my Cobra brand new off the lot w/ < 15 miles on it, I think I paid about $28.5k after X-plan and additional rebates.

If it had a ported blower and all supporting mods for 500 - 550 rwhp, then I think you'd have a better chance of getting $27k. If you had a Whipple or KB then I think that'd be a pretty darn good price for it. Being that it's mostly stock, I would expect about $23k - $24k from a private buyer and maybe $20k - $21k as a trade-in.

Good luck with the sale though, like someone said, it all depends on finding the right buyer...

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
We all of stories of lower priced Cobras, hell one sold two months ago w/ 700 miles on it for 27k, but if you are looking for 29k for yours and are not in a hurry, then set the price and wait.

It is your car and worth was your willing to sell it for and what someone is willing to buy it for...

Dave

OP
Mustang Matt

Mustang Matt

Reaction score
Thanks for feed back guys. The car is in show room condition!! The car will not be traded in at this point, if the car does not sell it will continued to be driven until the right buyer is found!

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
I'd say 22-25k..gl on the sale

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
In general, the more you ask, the longer it will take to sell. If you can wait, pick a price and hold firm. If you need the $$$, drop the price and the car will sell faster.

Car Max offered me $20,000 even for my car last winter. They said there wasn't a winter market for the car so I'd imagine it would wholesale for at least that much during the warmer months. Retail is up around what you are asking. Private party sales are somewhere in between.

Good luck with the sale.

gnx547

Reaction score
Are you the orginal owner of the cobra?

04suprchrgd

Reaction score
on a trade your lucky if they offer you $22,500 keep it til next spring that price should go up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom