03 Lincoln Aviator

My buddy has this for sale, looking for 600. Has a dead hole in it. It has a recently rebuilt 5R55 AWD transmission W/paperwork. This is the 4V engine as well, it has "C" heads on it and I believe is a WAP block although do your homework. Google says this is an 8.8 rear and it *is* IRS so you can swap it into something if you desire. If you're looking for a core to built up for your Mustang or whatever this may be your donor. It's similar to an Explorer/Mountaineer so it may be a good choice for parts for that too. Body is probably about 6 to 7/10, and the tires are crap because I stole those. Drive it away to your garage and part at will.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
[MENTION=126]Dasfinc[/MENTION]

Haha, Thanks! I do love me my explorers.

My buddy has this for sale, looking for 600. Has a dead hole in it. It has a recently rebuilt 5R55 AWD transmission W/paperwork. This is the 4V engine as well, it has "C" heads on it and I believe is a WAP block although do your homework. Google says this is an 8.8 rear and it *is* IRS so you can swap it into something if you desire. If you're looking for a core to built up for your Mustang or whatever this may be your donor. It's similar to an Explorer/Mountaineer so it may be a good choice for parts for that too. Body is probably about 6 to 7/10, and the tires are crap because I stole those. Drive it away to your garage and part at will.

"Dead Hole"?

As in No compression on a piston?

Sadly most parts are Aviator specific (Brakes/Suspension components/body panels) so parting out something like that sucks pretty bad, and the Motor is really the money item.

Thread Info