03 DSG Cobra Vert

Up for sale is my 2003 Mustang Cobra Vert. It currently has 24000 miles. Mods are 2.8 upper with idlers. Lowered with H&R sportsprings. Bassani x and Bassani Cat-back. Full length Sub-Frame connectors. CDC light bar. MM CCplates. MGW short throw shifter. Tires are BFG KDW's in great shape. Tuned by Blankenship. Put down 440HP 470 TQ I believe. I'm very maticulous when it comes to this car. Has been rained on only once over the last 3 years. Paint is in great shape. There are 2 pin size marks on the hood. Only flaw is the drivers seat where I had a wet wallet and it has made the suede in that area alittle hairy. Trust me I'm so pissed about that I cant see straight. Has Won a couple of awards in car shows for cleanliness. Only reason for the sale is I just don't drive it that much anymore. Asking 20000. You can contact me at 502-592-4820. No joy rides and serious inquire only. Title in hand and clean car-fax. Really don't have to sell so please no low ball offers. Also comes with SCT tuner and car cover. Car is located in Southern Indiana near Louisville Kentucky.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list