03-04 yellow cobra spotted by haunted trails

SnakeBite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Reaction score
My girlfriend saw a yellow 03/04 cobra last night about 10:30 pm passing haunted trails on HARLEM. She called me and said if it was me but I was home. I bet anything that it was Jeff??

Yellowcar04

Yellowcar04
Reaction score
SnakeBite2k5 said:
My girlfriend saw a yellow 03/04 cobra last night about 10:30 pm passing haunted trails on HARLEM. She called me and said if it was me but I was home. I bet anything that it was Jeff??
Hey SnakeBite,
This is Yellowcar04. As you can guess I have a 04 Screaming Yellow Cobra. I just joined ChicagoSVT yesterday and hope to learn a few things.

OP
SnakeBite2k3

SnakeBite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Reaction score
Yellowcar04 said:
Hey SnakeBite,
This is Yellowcar04. As you can guess I have a 04 Screaming Yellow Cobra. I just joined ChicagoSVT yesterday and hope to learn a few things.

Welcome. Make sure to introduce your self to the others. :biggthump

01LaserRedCobra

Resident Asshole
Reaction score
Yellowcar04 said:
Not really, some little honda who was feeling bold.

i used to be one of those bold honda drivers...12 second daily driven crx....i loved it. but obviously have moved on to bigger and better things...welcome good sir...not like im a vet or anything but yea

Yellowcar04

Yellowcar04
Reaction score
01LaserRedCobra said:
i used to be one of those bold honda drivers...12 second daily driven crx....i loved it. but obviously have moved on to bigger and better things...welcome good sir...not like im a vet or anything but yea
I'm still amazed at how fast those cars can go. It took a buck twenty to get em!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom