03/04 Silver Cobra w/black stripes Roselle/Schaumburg

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
35,000
Reaction score
0
I saw a silver cobra with black stripes, anyone here? I think I've seen the car before. For some reason think that maybe it's a GT with Cobra front end? :dunno:
 

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
0
ChromeCobra said:
Hey you got that from Ron Hopkins Ford right?
Its not mine, it was a buddy of ours, brians car. But he put it back to stock, and sold it recently.
 
OP
Flatliner

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
35,000
Reaction score
0
That definitely looks like it... I gave the guy a thumbs up, but I was in my white trooper...

I can only guess he is in the Schaumburg/Roselle area?
 

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
0
Flatliner said:
That definitely looks like it... I gave the guy a thumbs up, but I was in my white trooper...

I can only guess he is in the Schaumburg/Roselle area?

Yea, must be. Our buddy lived in the schaumburg/elgin area. But i think he sold it to some Ron SomethingorOther Ford in elgin.

We dont know who ended up buying it though.
 

StockStang

New member
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
yeah..... that WAS my car and i regret selling it now that the weather is nice. if anyone on here owns it let me know. i have a few parts left and there is a line lock on there that is one simple connection to hook up. it will take two minutes
 

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
0
StockStang said:
yeah..... that WAS my car and i regret selling it now that the weather is nice. if anyone on here owns it let me know. i have a few parts left and there is a line lock on there that is one simple connection to hook up. it will take two minutes
lol brian, what if the guy who bought it, thinks it was and always has been, STOCK?

:alcoholic
 

StockStang

New member
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
VIPERKILLER said:
lol brian, what if the guy who bought it, thinks it was and always has been, STOCK?

:alcoholic
well now he will know...... its not like i beat the shit outta the car anyways. ralph probably did more than i did.
 

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
0
StockStang said:
well now he will know...... its not like i beat the shit outta the car anyways. ralph probably did more than i did.

true that cocheese. i was in the car once when he did that shit. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom