03/04 Silver Cobra w/black stripes Roselle/Schaumburg

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
I saw a silver cobra with black stripes, anyone here? I think I've seen the car before. For some reason think that maybe it's a GT with Cobra front end? :dunno:

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Reaction score
ChromeCobra said:
Hey you got that from Ron Hopkins Ford right?
Its not mine, it was a buddy of ours, brians car. But he put it back to stock, and sold it recently.

OP
Flatliner

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
That definitely looks like it... I gave the guy a thumbs up, but I was in my white trooper...

I can only guess he is in the Schaumburg/Roselle area?

VIPERKILLER

Reaction score
Flatliner said:
That definitely looks like it... I gave the guy a thumbs up, but I was in my white trooper...

I can only guess he is in the Schaumburg/Roselle area?

Yea, must be. Our buddy lived in the schaumburg/elgin area. But i think he sold it to some Ron SomethingorOther Ford in elgin.

We dont know who ended up buying it though.

StockStang

Reaction score
yeah..... that WAS my car and i regret selling it now that the weather is nice. if anyone on here owns it let me know. i have a few parts left and there is a line lock on there that is one simple connection to hook up. it will take two minutes

VIPERKILLER

Reaction score
StockStang said:
yeah..... that WAS my car and i regret selling it now that the weather is nice. if anyone on here owns it let me know. i have a few parts left and there is a line lock on there that is one simple connection to hook up. it will take two minutes
lol brian, what if the guy who bought it, thinks it was and always has been, STOCK?

:alcoholic

StockStang

Reaction score
VIPERKILLER said:
lol brian, what if the guy who bought it, thinks it was and always has been, STOCK?

:alcoholic
well now he will know...... its not like i beat the shit outta the car anyways. ralph probably did more than i did.

VIPERKILLER

Reaction score
StockStang said:
well now he will know...... its not like i beat the shit outta the car anyways. ralph probably did more than i did.

true that cocheese. i was in the car once when he did that shit. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom