03-04 Cobra Hard To Find Parts Aluminator!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for some offers on these parts. Pictures are available upon request. I would like to sell everything as a lot, but if you need something let me know. The entire rotating assembly has been completely balanced.

Feel free to give me a call at 260-367-1959

03-04 cobra Front Timing Cover
FR500 Ford Racing heads complete with cams
03-04 Pulley Bridge with pullies and tensioners
03-04 cobra Dampner(Harmonic Balancer)
.20 over Aluminum Teksid block 0 miles just got back from speed shop a week ago
BNIB Manley Forged H-Beam Rods
BNIB .20 Manley 18cc Forged Pistons with wrist pins
BNIB Rings
BNIB ARP main studs
New main and rod bearings
Polished Forged crank
All timing components(chains, tensioners, etc.)
Thank you for your time!!

$3500 OBO

I got home a little early so I took some pics. Let me know if there is anything else you need to see. Thanks!
DSCI1279.jpg

DSCI1280.jpg

DSCI1281.jpg

DSCI1283.jpg

DSCI1302.jpg

DSCI1285.jpg

Tangerine

Jun 22, 2008
Replies

Yes, I was planning on assembling the motor myself. I just don't have anytime to do it and I am buying a house. Yes I would be willing to seperate the block and rotating assembly for 1950 obo. FR 500 hand built I did not receive an pm from you, try sending me an email at [email protected]

thanks!

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
dude thats shady either way, he said he was comming out friday to pick up the parts. If didnt show up on friday like he then I could understand, you didnt even give chris a chance. I know I will not be buying anything from you even if its a great deal. I cant stand fucking scumbags like you who sign up on the site, try to sell something and then screw a member over.

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
dude thats shady either way, he said he was comming out friday to pick up the parts. If didnt show up on friday like he then I could understand, you didnt even give chris a chance. I know I will not be buying anything from you even if its a great deal. I cant stand fucking scumbags like you who sign up on the site, try to sell something and then screw a member over.

What ever happened to someones word. :dunno: I did call dibs on this shit and spoke with the guy on the phone. Told him the earliest i could make it out was friday. And I didn't even try to *** him down on the price. Ya a lot of people said they'd take it but haven't shown you the money no shit.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Guys, I gottta disagree with you here... How did Chris get screwed? Did he lose money? If he wanted them that bad, he should have pounced on them immediately. Why wait? Why should the seller have to wait to Friday to get his money? Just because Chris SAID he wanted them first? :dunno:

How is this guy supposed to know Chris is actually gonna show up Friday and pay him?? You guys have never had someone say they wanted your stuff then flake out after you passed on a few other deals?? I know that has happened to me.

This is why I hate the whole "dibs" BS... First with cash wins!!!

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Guys, I gottta disagree with you here... How did Chris get screwed? Did he lose money? If he wanted them that bad, he should have pounced on them immediately. Why wait? Why should the seller have to wait to Friday to get his money? Just because Chris SAID he wanted them first? :dunno:

How is this guy supposed to know Chris is actually gonna show up Friday and pay him?? You guys have never had someone say they wanted your stuff then flake out after you passed on a few other deals?? I know that has happened to me.

This is why I hate the whole "dibs" BS... First with cash wins!!!

I did arrange a pick up date for friday over the phone. if that doesnt sound like he's selling it to me idk what is :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info