03-04 Cobra Hard To Find Parts Aluminator!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for some offers on these parts. Pictures are available upon request. I would like to sell everything as a lot, but if you need something let me know. The entire rotating assembly has been completely balanced.

Feel free to give me a call at 260-367-1959

03-04 cobra Front Timing Cover
FR500 Ford Racing heads complete with cams
03-04 Pulley Bridge with pullies and tensioners
03-04 cobra Dampner(Harmonic Balancer)
.20 over Aluminum Teksid block 0 miles just got back from speed shop a week ago
BNIB Manley Forged H-Beam Rods
BNIB .20 Manley 18cc Forged Pistons with wrist pins
BNIB Rings
BNIB ARP main studs
New main and rod bearings
Polished Forged crank
All timing components(chains, tensioners, etc.)
Thank you for your time!!

$3500 OBO

I got home a little early so I took some pics. Let me know if there is anything else you need to see. Thanks!
DSCI1279.jpg

DSCI1280.jpg

DSCI1281.jpg

DSCI1283.jpg

DSCI1302.jpg

DSCI1285.jpg

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
You're not disagreeing with me really Carl. Maybe I was unclear.

You can't expect a guy that doesn't really know the people here to hold something for them since they don't know whether Chris (or any of us) are good to our word and will come up with the cash. I know who I can hold to their word here, and the ones I don't get treated like anybody I would deal with on E-Bay/SVTP, etc.

Am I making better sense?

There are any number of people here I would hold parts for knowing the would show with the cash if they said so, others here I would (and have) told that whomever shows up at my door with Cash first will get the part(s).

Ohhh I got what you mean... I was really just disagreeing with the other guys.

:biggthump

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Feb 21, 2005
Guys, I gottta disagree with you here... How did Chris get screwed? Did he lose money? If he wanted them that bad, he should have pounced on them immediately. Why wait? Why should the seller have to wait to Friday to get his money? Just because Chris SAID he wanted them first? :dunno:

How is this guy supposed to know Chris is actually gonna show up Friday and pay him?? You guys have never had someone say they wanted your stuff then flake out after you passed on a few other deals?? I know that has happened to me.

This is why I hate the whole "dibs" BS... First with cash wins!!!

He didn't just call dibs, he talked to him on the phone. Thats complete BS, same with firstsvt, I think the 50 posts should be reinstated so this type of shit doesn't happen. I've been on corral, turbomustangs, yellowbullet, or what have you and I hardly see this due to the 50 posts rule...Calling dibs is one thing but calling and talking to the seller is different.

Like Chris said, whatever happen to a mans word these days, seems like these type of people continue adding to the downfall of this country.... I dunno if the age of seller make the difference or what but it seems the older guys sell items by there word, and these young guns, just make up B.S. and sell the shit..times are changing I guess

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
He didn't just call dibs, he talked to him on the phone. Thats complete BS, same with firstsvt, I think the 50 posts should be reinstated so this type of shit doesn't happen. I've been on corral, turbomustangs, yellowbullet, or what have you and I hardly see this due to the 50 posts rule...Calling dibs is one thing but calling and talking to the seller is different.

Like Chris said, whatever happen to a mans word these days, seems like these type of people continue adding to the downfall of this country.... I dunno if the age of seller make the difference or what but it seems the older guys sell items by there word, and these young guns, just make up B.S. and sell the shit..times are changing I guess

+1000

amen to that brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info