03/04 Black Cobra (Palatine)

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
VIPERKILLER said:
i know some people that work there, do you work there?

im embarassed to name names if you do.

Work by there and J's is the local watering hole for some of us. Unless it's softball night (like tonight) and then it will be Trax in Deerfield.

I do know a couple folks there. I'll name a few...

Kimmey
Rachael
Matt
Rich
Lee
Bruce
Jeff
Trish
Steve
David
Amanda

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
VIPERKILLER said:
you dont know marielle, marni, scott, julie, or laura or whatever her name is?

Hmmm... The only Marni I know of is one that used to work out @ the Multiplex & work @ Spazios. She used to date a guy name Dave. Both of them made quite the couple - killer bodies (saying that in a non-mo way). I mean... I don't know to many women that have legitimate 6-packs.

Laura (which I thought was Lori) is the blonde??? Cutie??? We have exchanged hellos (formalities), but, that is about it.

The other folks... Probably have seen them... Just can't place the face with the name...

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
T_Factor said:
Hmmm... The only Marni I know of is one that used to work out @ the Multiplex & work @ Spazios. She used to date a guy name Dave. Both of them made quite the couple - killer bodies (saying that in a non-mo way). I mean... I don't know to many women that have legitimate 6-packs.

Laura (which I thought was Lori) is the blonde??? Cutie??? We have exchanged hellos (formalities), but, that is about it.

The other folks... Probably have seen them... Just can't place the face with the name...

hmmm no they all work at J's. I havent spoken to a few of them since summer, so maybe they are not all there anymore. but thats the wrong marni lol.
lori laura lauren lol same thing, yea thats the one. all the people i mentioned hang out in the same group. but only of of those birds, isnt of the same feather, as the rest. :(

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
VIPERKILLER said:
hmmm no they all work at J's. I havent spoken to a few of them since summer, so maybe they are not all there anymore. but thats the wrong marni lol.
lori laura lauren lol same thing, yea thats the one. all the people i mentioned hang out in the same group. but only of of those birds, isnt of the same feather, as the rest. :(

Was there yesterday w/ a couple folks for one... Talked to someone and they know who you're talking about.

Rich and Matt are going to Vegas for one of the smaller WSOP events. $2K buy in. Should be interesting to see how that turns out.

Thread Info

• Tom
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list